The Iowa City Babywearers has and will always provide free babywearing education in the Iowa City area. We rely on the generosity of our members and the community to keep us running. If you would like to donate to our group there are a couple of ways to do so, including volunteering. For those who have donated in the past, thank you. We look forward to your continuing support.
Food and Stuff:
- Local Bakeries, Restaurants, and Grocery Stores can sponsor one of our events by providing refreshments.
- Businesses can provide us with items to use for our giveaways or to do reviews on (or both)– preferably child-care/ parenting-related items, please.
Money. Moolah. Cold-Hard-Cash.
What do we use the money for?
- Transportation costs.
- Electricity and Internet bills.
- Purchasing materials for meetings including displays, props, lighting and camera equipment, stunt dolls, and carriers for our lending library.
- To maintain our domain name and website.
- Feed ourselves and our families while doing hours of research, networking, writing, and film processing for events, blog posts, and courses.
- Pay for special events: locations, refreshments, and licenses.
- Attend large conventions or training courses.
If you can donate (at any level) please use the button below to donate and thank you! At this time, donations to Iowa City Babywearers are not tax deductible– because 503c status is just too darn expensive. Alternatively, we accept donations at our events by check, cash, or debit/credit card, again thank you.
If you are a community member or business that would like to donate carriers to ICBW for use at our meetings, in our lending library, for giveaways, or to sell– please contact us! And thank you for your support!